10/1/07
1 October
Current location: School library
Lol.
Skipped first meeting, again.
Shuling's going to be disappointed.. =(
Ah oh well.
Today's not a good day to go school.
First I planned to wear shorts (karate tonight!) and slippers.
Then I looked down at my toes and see.. chipped coloured toenails! =X
So .. I removed the gold colour and painted on purple!! :)
So ok.. everything went smooth, left the house at 8.15am. (Late but still can make it)
Then went to the bus stop, sat down and looked at my toes then *gasp!
Smugged toenail on the right!
Siann.. went back up to correct it.
Changed my mind about the shorts, changed to jeans.
Came back down at 8.30am.
Bus came at 8.35am (plus minus), gets ready to board the bus, opens bag to get wallet, finds for wallet, opens bag bigger.. cannot find wallet.
I left my wallet upstairs.
SIAN AH.
GO UPSTAIRS AGAIN.
By the time I came down, board the bus 8.45am liao..
Reached school at 940am, decided to go to the library cuz by the time I reach class.. it'll be time for first break. Heh.
Ok I exaggerated a little.. I just didn't feel like going class.
So there.
Ok enough about today.
More about yesterday and the day before.
Yesterday: Caught "Balls of Fury" with Chan!
:)
THE DAY BEFORE: (Sat)
Last day at work.
Carlo came down, fucked up everyone.
Peng and Val walked out.
Raymond got chased out.
Corde, Huiying and I stayed behind.
Raymond told us to just leave and let Carlo settle everything.
But .. there's this nagging feeling within me that just want to complete everything first.
You know, to either do something and do it well, or don't do it at all.
Oh well.
It was supposed to end off well, a "last run" for everyone.
But. -sigh
Damn that Italian man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment